Pages

Translate

Monday, August 26, 2019

Bullied by Vera Hollins

Hello, Lovelies,
One of the very first friends I made on Wattpad was Vera.  I contacted her because her Bullied Series means so much to me as it does so many other people.  I grew up with a father who was very much like Hayden.  Unfortunately, he is not with us anymore.  Still, her books helped me heal and I believe they will help others.  She is one of the kindest and sweetest people I have ever spoken to and I can only hope I've helped her as much as she has helped me. 
So, I'm going to get to the real reason for this post...Her paperback is coming out tomorrow!  Tomorrow is her release day!  As someone who self-publishes also, I know how important this day is for her.  Everyone try to make this a great day for her!  Congratulations, Vera!  you deserve this so much!  I am so proud of you!  The links are below for anyone who wants to check them out.  Do it!  You know you want to. 
-XXXX Amanda

Bullied on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment